Call for Symposia
Deadline for symposia submission is over.
We encourage you to submit proposals for symposia for the Meeting. Symposia dealing with all areas of behavioral neuroscience research are invited.
The meeting’s language is English.
The call for symposia deadline is September 30th. Please send your proposals to EBBS Secretary General Antonis Stamatakis: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your symposium proposal online (click on the buttom below)
Please fill in the following information in the attached symposium proposal form:
– The title of the symposium
– The name of the organizer(s)
– A short description of the symposium
– The name, gender and address of each of the four intended speakers
– The titles (tentative) of the talks
– The organizers must adhere to the following rules:
- The organizers must be EBBS members who have paid their fees in full
- Organizers of a symposium in 2015 are not entitled to organize a symposium in 2017. Members of the Program committee can neither propose a symposium nor be speakers in a symposium.
- The title for the symposium should be succinctly worded and should not exceed 100 characters including spaces.
- The proposal should contain a short description in English not exceeding 5.000 characters (300 words) including spaces.
- The duration of a symposium is 2 hours and the preferred number of speakers if four. The affiliation and the (tentative) title of each speaker must be provided. Organizers are strongly encouraged to include young scientists (PhD students or post-docs) as speakers, as this will be positively evaluated in the selection process.
- Proposals covering a novel topic, not represented in previous EBBS meetings, as well as with high diversity of age, gender and geographical location of the speakers will be preferred.
- Symposia are self-supporting; it is the obligation of the symposium organizer to raise the necessary funds for the symposium. Both the organizers and the invited speakers of a symposium have to pay registration fee.