Call for Abstracts
Extended deadline for abstracts submission 15th June 2017.
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for their presentation at the Conference.
Organizing Committee invites you to take a look at the list of topics and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation.
All authors who want to submitt an abstract must register before the submission
- Presentation Type: Poster Presentation
- Submission Deadline: June 15, 2017
- Abstract text: 300 words maximum
- Language: English
- Registration of the authors with abstracts: All authors who want to submitt an abstract must register before the submission
- The EBBS will award 1000 euros for the best poster presented at the EBBS conference in Bilbao.
- The second will be of 500 euros as a travel award
- The third poster award is from Santa Cruz Bio-technologies and is composed of a primary antibody of your choice and a CRISPR plasmid.
Types of presentation
Abstracts can be submitted for Poster presentation. In order that the Scientific Committee can manage a proper evaluation you must submit an abstract of 300 words maximum. Each abstract should include a correct description of objectives, materials and methods, results and conclusions. The Abstracts must be written in English.
Abstracts Review Procedure
All abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 reviewers. Successful submissions will be accepted and a notification will be sent to the presenter.
Presenting Authors: Register before submission
Presenting authors of the abstracts will be required to register for the conference. Any not registered presenter will not have his abstract included in the conference program.